上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 - Powered by Portia Eldi!

Pensioner beaten to death with a brush handle

first_imgTwitter #SaucySoul: Room 58 – ‘Hate To See You Leave’ NewsPensioner beaten to death with a brush handleBy Staff Reporter – January 14, 2014 651 Previous articleShannon halts decline in passenger numbersNext articleDublin Garda charged with causing affray in Limerick city Staff Reporterhttp://www.limerickpost.ie RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Advertisement Andrew CareySign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up [email protected] JURY at the Central Criminal Court has been given details of how a Limerick pensioner was beaten with a brush handle and left to die in an upstairs bedroom of his St Mary’s Park home.72-year-old James Boyce was found dead at his home on St Munchin’s Street, St Mary’s Park in March 2011.21-year-old Christopher McNamara, with at address at Good Shepherd Villas, Pennywell Road, denies killing the army veteran. The jury was told that a substantial amount of cash was taken from the pensioner’s bedroom.The trial, which was originally scheduled to begin before Christmas, had been adjourned as there was no judge available. However, the case resumed this week before Mr Justice Gareth Sheehan and is expected to last two weeks.This week, the jury was told that the retired soldier, who had served in the Congo, was found dead in an upstairs bedroom of his home. He had sustained several blows to the head, face, neck and body.Josephine Cora McNamara of St Munchin’s Park told the court told the jury that she became worried when she noticed that his curtains had not been opened the following day.“I lived next door to Jimmy for years and moved across the road when I got married. He lived with his mother and brother and looked after his brother after his mother died. Jimmy received meals on wheels from Monday to Friday but he didn’t collect his meal that Monday.“I became worried when I saw the curtains were drawn in the sitting room since that was the first thing he normally did in the morning”, she said.The jury was told that CCTV footage proving that the accused was present at the address of the deceased will be presented in the coming days.Prosecution evidence at the Central Criminal Court is expected to continue for the remainder of this week and in to next week before defence evidence is heard and the jury is sent to deliberate on its verdict. Email #HearThis: New music and video from Limerick rapper Strange Boy Printcenter_img TAGSarmy veterancongomurderMusic Limerickpensioner Emma Langford shortlisted for RTE Folk Award and playing a LIVE SHOW!!! this Saturday Celebrating a ground breaking year in music from Limerick Watch the streamed gig for Fergal Nash album launch Facebook Linkedin WhatsApp New Music: 40Hurtzlast_img read more

Hammerson shares hit 10-year high

first_imgTo access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week. Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletterslast_img

TechnipFMC orders Vallourec pipes for Mero 1 project in Brazil

first_imgOilfield services provider TechnipFMC has awarded a contract to Vallourec for the supply of seamless steel rigid line pipes for the pre-salt field Mero 1 located offshore Brazil. To remind, TechnipFMC was last February awarded a large engineering, procurement, construction and installation contract by Petrobras for the Mero 1 pre-salt field.TechnipFMC’s work scope covers engineering, procurement, construction of all rigid lines, as well as the installation and pre-commissioning of all the infield riser and flowline system for interconnecting 13 wells (6 production and 7 water alternate gas) to the FPSO.On Tuesday, April 16 Vallourec said that its Brazilian unit, Vallourec Soluçoes Tubulares do Brasil, had been awarded a contract to supply around 12,000 tons of seamless steel rigid line pipe with outside diameters 8” and 10”. Pipe supply will start at the end of 2019.The pipe will be used in the fabrication of the riser and flowline system for interconnecting 13 wells (6 production wells and 7 water alternate gas injection wells), to be installed in the pre-salt field Mero 1, which is part of the giant Libra reservoir. Libra covers an area of 1,550 square kilometers, equivalent to the size of the Brazilian city of São Paulo, with recoverable reserves estimated in the range of 8 to 12 billion of barrels of oil.The Libra Block has been developed under a consortium agreement with Petrobras (40% share) as operator, and with Shell (20%), Total (20%), CNOOC Limited (10%), CNPC (10%) and Pré-Sal Petróleo – PPSA (state owned company, manager of Libra Consortium contract) as the other consortium partners.The Mero field is located around 180 kilometers off the Rio de Janeiro coast, in ultra-deep waters and has high quality carbonate reservoirs with expected high well productivity.Alexandre Lyra, Senior Vice President South America, Vallourec, said: “We are very proud to be taking part in this major oil development, which is strategic for Brazil and for Vallourec. The award reflects the value of our integrated solution for rigid riser and flowline systems for ultra-deep water fields.”Lyra added: “We understand the market has reached an inflexion point where the demand for rigid risers will increase. At such depths and distance from the shore, rigid line pipe offers the most sustainable solution for the lifetime of such projects.”Spotted a typo? Have something more to add to the story? Maybe a nice photo? Contact our editorial team via email. Offshore Energy Today, established in 2010, is read by over 10,000 industry professionals daily. We had nearly 9 million page views in 2018, with 2.4 million new users. This makes us one of the world’s most attractive online platforms in the space of offshore oil and gas and allows our partners to get maximum exposure for their online campaigns. If you’re interested in showcasing your company, product or technology on Offshore Energy Today contact our marketing manager Mirza Duran for advertising options.last_img read more

Hancock County athletes win four indoor track events

first_imgORONO — Four Hancock County athletes won events at Saturday’s Eastern Maine Indoor Track League meet at the University of Maine’s New Balance Field House.Bucksport’s Mavis Taungatu’a, Danny Bunker and Johann Bradley as well as Ellsworth’s Tim Curtis all won events.Taungatu’a won the girls’ shot put with a distance of 36 feet and 3.75 inches; Bunker won the boys’ triple jump with 36 feet and 7 inches; Bradley, the boys’ pole vault with a height of 12 feet and 6 inches; and Curts, the boys’ shot put with 36 feet and 4.75 inches.Team scores are listed below.This is placeholder textThis is placeholder textBoys: Old Town, first with 136 points; Orono, second with 111; Hermon, third with 55; John Bapst, fourth with 51; Bucksport, fifth with 33; Ellsworth, sixth with 16; and Sumner, seventh with 15.Girls: Orono, first with 163 points; Old Town, second with 132; Hermon, third with 46; John Bapst, fourth with 30; Bucksport, fifth with 27; and Ellsworth, sixth with 25.View complete boys results here.View complete girls results here.Bucksport’s Danny Bunker won the boys’ triple jump at Saturday’s indoor track meet with a distance of 36 feet and 7 inches. ELLSWORTH AMERICAN PHOTO BY TAYLOR VORTHERMSEllsworth’s Mark Berry leads a pack of runners in the boys’ one-mile run at Saturday’s indoor track meet. Berry placed fifth with a time of five minutes and 30.4 seconds. ELLSWORTH AMERICAN PHOTO BY TAYLOR VORTHERMSA Sumner runner sprints for the finish line in the girls’ 55-meter dash at Saturday’s indoor track meet. ELLSWORTH AMERICAN PHOTO BY TAYLOR VORTHERMSBucksport’s Johann Bradley sprints for the finish line in the boys’ 55-meter dash. Bradley took third in 7.29 seconds. ELLSWORTH AMERICAN PHOTO BY TAYLOR VORTHERMSlast_img read more