上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 - Powered by Portia Eldi!

Silva ruled out of Manchester derby

first_imgManchester City midfielder David Silva will miss Sunday’s derby against Manchester United and faces up to four weeks out with a knee injury, manager Manuel Pellegrini has confirmed. The injury means Silva will also miss next week’s crucial Champions League clash against CSKA Moscow and a trip to QPR. He could also be unavailable for Spain’s upcoming Euro 2016 qualifier against Belarus and a friendly with Germany. Pellegrini, speaking at his press conference to preview Sunday’s game, said: “David has a problem in his ligament. Maybe he will be out around three weeks so he will not be available for the derby. “He is a very important player but I think we have a squad and we have to replace him with another player.” Midfielder Yaya Toure was also withdrawn as a precaution during the Newcastle defeat due to a groin problem but Pellegrini expects him to be fit to feature this weekend. Pellegrini said: “Yaya has a small problem. We will see him on Saturday but I think he will not have any problems.” Also on the positive side, playmaker Samir Nasri appears to have come through his return to action in midweek, after seven games out following groin surgery, unscathed. Silva was hurt in the early stages of Wednesday night’s 2-0 home defeat to Newcastle in the Capital One Cup as he tangled awkwardly with Ryan Taylor. “Manuel Pellegrini confirms that @21LVA will miss Sunday’s game. Will be out for 3-4 weeks. #mcfc #cityvunited,” City said on Twitter on Friday. center_img Press Associationlast_img read more

AFCON: FIFA warn Liverpool over Matip selection

first_imgThat means Liverpool could be without Matip until they play Tottenham Hotspur on February 11 should Cameroon reach the Nations Cup final in Libreville, Gabon.In a statement on Sunday Liverpool said it was their view “that the player should be available for club football during the period of the competition and will continue to work for a speedy and unambiguous resolution”.But the FIFA official warned: “FIFA also indicated that any potential violation of the relevant rules would be the subject of an investigation by its disciplinary commission.”Matip has returned to fitness after an ankle problem.Share on: WhatsApp Klopp will have to do without MatipZurich, Switzerland | AFP | FIFA warned Liverpool on Monday they cannot play Joel Matip unless Africa Cup of Nations participants Cameroon give the Premier League title-chasers permission.The key central defender missed Liverpool’s 1-1 draw with Manchester United on Sunday amid a disagreement over his international status and he could be unavailable for the next month.Matip last year announced he no longer wished to be considered for selection by Cameroon and was not named in their Africa Cup of Nations squad.But the 25-year-old, who last played for Cameroon in September 2015, did figure in a preliminary squad list.In a statement a FIFA spokesperson told AFP that Liverpool had been directed to study article five of its rules.It states that “a player who has been called up by his association for one of its representative teams is, unless otherwise agreed, not entitled to play for his club during the period for which he has been released, plus an additional period of five days”.last_img read more

Sterling agrees new ‘£300,000 a week’ City contract

first_imgHis future at the club has been a hot topic since the start of the season.Coach Pep Guardiola, who has managed to get the best out of Sterling during his time at the Etihad Stadium, said before August’s Community Shield match against Chelsea that there was “no doubt” City wanted him to stay.Guardiola left the situation in the hands of Sterling’s representative and City’s director of football Txiki Begiristain and it appears the protracted negotiations have now been successful.Share on: WhatsApp London, United Kingdom | AFP | Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling has verbally agreed a new five-year contract with the Premier League champions, according to reports on Thursday.Sterling has developed into one of England’s most exciting players since joining City from Liverpool in 2015 and the new deal is believed to have almost doubled his wages.The 23-year-old, whose existing terms were set to expire in 2020, will reportedly earn around £300,000 ($389,000) per week once he officially signs the improved contract, which would currently make him the highest paid English footballer.Sterling played a key role in City’s record-breaking title triumph last term and this season has netted four goals in eight Premier League appearances in all competitions.last_img read more

President Trump Crashes MAGA-Themed Wedding, Crowd Chants USA!

first_imgA New Jersey couple held a Make American Great Again themed wedding, and the BEST MAN was in attendance, President Donald Trump.President Trump made a surprise appearance at the wedding reception Saturday night that took place at his New Jersey golf club, prompting the bride, groom and attendees to break into chants of “USA! USA!”Video circulating on social media Sunday showed Trump walk out to the reception and the bride and groom rush over to join him. The crowd then erupted in the patriotic chant.Groom P.J. Mongelli said that Trump showing up at the wedding “was a complete and utter surprise.”He said that he and his then-fiancée Nicole Marie Mongelli had sent Trump multiple invitations to attend.P.J. Mongelli said Trump first appeared during the cocktail hour to meet the bride and other family members before he made a second appearance at the reception at the request of the newlyweds.last_img read more

Hearing for Florida Teen Accused of Hacking Twitter Gets Hacked

first_imgProsecutors believe that Clark was able to gain access by convincing a Twitter employee that he was a co-worker.He is facing numerous charges, including 17 counts of communications fraud and 11 counts of fraudulent use of personal information.Clark was arrested last Friday and entered the not-guilty pleas on Tuesday.The judge denied a motion to reduce Clark’s bond. He remains in jail, with bond set at $725,000.The next hearing is scheduled for October 7. Officials say it will be password protected. In an ironic twist, a bond hearing for a Tampa teen accused of recently hacking the Twitter accounts of politicians, celebrities and technology moguls got hacked this week.The bond hearing took place over Zoom.While it was in progress, the judge and attorneys were interrupted several times by people shouting racial slurs, playing music, and even showing pornographic images.The suspect, 17-year-old Graham Clark, is accused of using the hijacked Twitter accounts to scam people worldwide out of more than $100,000 in Bitcoin on July 15.The affected accounts belong to Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, former President Barack Obama, and Tesla CEO Elon Musk, among others.last_img read more

Five new caps selected for women’s title defence

first_img26 Aug 2015 Five new caps selected for women’s title defence Five news caps have been selected for the England team to defend the Ladies’ Home International title at Royal Wimbledon Golf Club, Surrey, from 9-11 September. They are Sammy Fuller of Surrey (Image © Leaderboard Photography), Sammie Giles of Cornwall, Sophie Keech of Dorset, Sophie Lamb of Lancashire and Inci Mehmet of Surrey. They will join established internationals Gemma Clews of Cheshire, Hollie Muse of Lancashire and Bethan Popel of Gloucestershire, who all played a part in last year’s nail-biting victory. The reserves are Eloise Healey (West Lancashire) and Lianna Bailey (Kirby Muxloe). The players Gemma Clews, 20, (Delamere Forest) has a perfect record of five wins from five international matches played this year and has had top ten finishes in the English women’s amateur and the Scottish and Irish stroke play championships. She tied 20th in the European Amateur and represented GB&I in the Vagliano Trophy.  Sammy Fuller, 16, (Roehampton) has won seven out of her eight matches for England in the European team championship and the Girls’ Home Internationals, where she helped the team secure their eighth consecutive win. She tied for the Irish U18 stroke play, but lost a title play-off, and was tied 12th in the British stroke play. Sammie Giles, 20, (St Mellion) has recently won the English women’s stroke play championship, adding it to her win in last year’s English mid-amateur. She was sixth in the English women’s amateur. Sophie Keech, 19, (Parkstone) is currently second in the England Golf women’s order of merit, having won the English women’s match play championship this season and tied for the Astor Salver. She was the 2013 English girls’ champion and was an England girl international. Sophie Lamb, 17, (Clitheroe) was runner-up in the recent ANNIKA Invitational Europe 2015 in Sweden where she scored the low round of the tournament, six-under 67. She tied eighth in the British stroke play and was fifth in both the English girls’ and English women’s championships and was fourth in the Irish open strokeplay. Inci Mehmet, 18, (Royal Mid-Surrey) helped England win the team trophy at the British stroke play, where she tied 16th and has had had top ten finishes in the English, Irish and Scottish women’s stroke play championships. She shared 17th place in the European amateur. She was an England girl international. Hollie Muse, 15, (West Lancashire) has just helped England win the Girls’ Home Internationals for the eighth time, where she scored six wins from six matches. This season she has won the Scottish U16 championship and The Leveret and was third in the St Rule Trophy, sixth in the European Young Masters and seventh in the German girls’ championship. Bethan Popel, 20, (Long Ashton), was runner-up in the St Rule Trophy, tied sixth in the British stroke play and tied third in the Welsh stroke play. She also helped England to beat Spain in this year’s mixed international, where she had a hole in one.last_img read more