上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 - Powered by Portia Eldi!

Richie Incognito Says Jonathan Martin Sent Harsh Texts Too

Photo by www.sfan.com.Richie Incognito, the embattled Miami Dolphins offensive lineman whose racially offensive text messages to teammate Jonathan Martin created a firestorm around bullying in the NFL, said in his first in-depth interview in a week that he is not a racist, and that Martin laced his cellphone with harsh text messages, too.“When words are put in a context, I understand why a lot of eyebrows get raised,” Incognito told Fox Sports during the interview, which aired Sunday. “But people don’t know how Jon and I communicate to one another. For instance, a week before this went down, Jonathan Martin texted me on my phone, ‘I will murder your whole f—— family.’“Now, do I think Jonathan Martin was going to murder my family? Not one bit. He texted me that. I didn’t think he was going to kill my family. I knew that was coming from a brother. I knew it was coming from a friend. I knew it was coming from a teammate.”Incognito, known around the NFL for overly aggressive play, said he support Martin more than anyone. Martin left the team last week reportedly because he distressed over Incognito’s harassment. Martin, 24, reportedly checked into a south Florida hotel before traveling to California to be with his parents.“You can ask anybody in the Miami Dolphins’ locker room who had Jon Martin’s back the absolute most, and they will undoubtedly tell you [it was me],” Incognito said. “Jon never showed signs that football was getting to him [or] the locker room was getting to him.”Incognito confirmed that he did leave the controversial voice mail message to Martin last April that included a racial slur and a threat to kill Martin.Despite the scathing language, Incognito said his actions “came from a place of love” and that vulgar communication was normal among Dolphins players.“I’m not a racist, and to judge me by that one word is wrong,” Incognito said. “In no way, shape or form is it ever acceptable for me to use that word, even if it’s friend-to-friend on a voice mail.”In the transcript of the April voice mail message that started this controversy, Incognito referred to Martin as a “half n—– piece of s—,” and added, “F— you, you’re still a rookie. I’ll kill you.” read more

LaVar Ball Remains Unbothered As Son Lonzo Gets Drafted

No. HE said he would be a Laker, and basically told everybody else not to bother. Now we’ve got 15+ years of an NBA dance mom. Great.— Paul Scozzari (@edwood_not) June 23, 2017Others applauded LaVar Ball.”Triple b’s. Big Baller Brand”. Lavar is a prophet!— Jamal Crawford (@JCrossover) June 22, 2017 Lavar Ball a great dad. U don’t understand because u not a Big Baller.— shifty (@ShiftyTheGreen) June 23, 2017 Lavar Ball is gonna get the last laugh— Flex God Daps (@FlexGodDaps) June 23, 2017 I can’t wait to see the son fail in the NBA— Jonathan Ozek (@Jonathan_Ozek) June 23, 2017 Never stop being you Lavar!!! #NBADraft pic.twitter.com/NwIFmsuBmW— The Undefeated (@TheUndefeated) June 23, 2017It turns out LaVar Ball didn’t hurt his son’s NBA draft chances after all and Ball celebrated by delighting in everyone else’s annoyance.The Los Angeles Lakers selected Lonzo Ball as the second overall pick Thursday, June 22 and his dad, who expected the Lakers to draft his son, couldn’t contain his excitement.“From the words of Zeus, Jesus everybody said he was gonna be a Laker,” LaVar Ball told ESPN when the decision was announced.“It’s a wonderful feeling, but I already knew what was coming to him,” he added later, noting he’s had his son pegged for the Lakers for 19 or 20 years. “I got two more boys, I gotta come to the same thing [for] two more years.”LaVar Ball, proudly wearing the family’s Big Baller Brand hat in Lakers colors, also declared his former UCLA guard son would take the Lakers to the playoffs in his first year. As LaVar Ball made his way out of the arena surrounded by a booing audience, he tossed the BBB hat into the crowd.LaVar Ball getting booed out of the arena and threw his BBB hat in the air ?It has begun. #NBADraft pic.twitter.com/Tr1vlf5oEH— Krysten Peek (@KP_Rivals) June 23, 2017Online, some still couldn’t put their issues with the outspoken basketball dad and his son to rest.His father’s stupid and his expectations are far from realistic.— Shady_JayiX (@JC_Boltzz) June 23, 2017 read more

Bahamas Nomination Day UDP pulling out of elections

first_imgFacebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppBahamas, April 20, 2017 – Nassau – It appears that the UDP or United Democratic Party is fizzling out as now both its leader and deputy party leader have bowed out of the election race.  John Pinder, yesterday confirmed that he will no longer offer for the Fox Hill seat.  The Bahamas Public Services Union leader said there have many pulling out of their bid for constituencies within his party; basically explaining that timing does not seem right for the UDP.In January, the UDP began the year with a roll out of its some of its candidates and party agenda going into the 2017 run-off; now with momentum gone following the back-out of party leader Gregory Moss in March, others have followed suit.The announcement of a no-go for Pinder came just hours before the start of national nomination day, which is today, when the elections office will know for certain who is or is not offering themselves for one of the 29 constituencies country wide.   Among the items nominees need are five endorsements from constituents, financial declarations and $400.#MagneticMediaNews#Bahamasnominationday#UDPpullingoutofelections Related Items:#Bahamasnominationday, #magneticmedianews, #UDPpullingoutofelections Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApplast_img read more

Apple joins list of Elizabeth Warrens tech breakup targets

last_img

TIB for amendment to Digital Security Act

last_img

HoustonArea Home Sales Extend Recovery To 10 Months

last_img